Terms & Conditions
Who We Are
Satya Clinic is an initiative by Dr.Shaiil Gupta & Dr. Ruchi Agarwal, started in year 2005, with a vision of providing truthful, honest, artistic, skilful & passionate hair restoration and advanced skin treatments to people from all over the globe. The basic foundation stone for Team Satya is “Satya or Truth- Be true to yourself and to your patients ”. We don’t make false promises instead we prefer to make people aware about their problems and show them the right path most appropriate for them.
Our motto is to make your journey of hair restoration near perfect and hassle free. We offer the most scientific solution to your hair problems and the most natural and consistent hairline. Be it FUE, FUT, MHTTM or hair weaving, we excel in using superior diagnostic facilities and surgical techniques.
Please read this section carefully as it contains the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use our Site.
This website is operated by Satya Hair Clinic.
References to “we” or “us” in these Terms and conditions are to Satya Hair Clinic.
References to “you” in these Terms and conditions are to the users of this website.
References to “Partner Organisation” in these Terms and conditions
are to organisations with whom Verdict has complied this website.
References to “the site” in these Terms and conditions are to this website and its contents.
Terms and Conditions
- The information on this Site has been included in good faith for
general informational purposes only. The Site may contain information
submitted by a third party including adverts. The information should not
be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or
warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
- Any opinions (express or implied) are those of the individual
authors and not necessarily those of Verdict Media Limited or its
- Except for any express warranties or undertakings given on the Site,
we exclude all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site
and the content of and your use of the Site.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer
(including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or
loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits)
howsoever arising, whether in contract, tort or otherwise from your use
or inability to use this Site, or any of its contents, or from any
action or omission taken as a result of using this Site provided that
nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for personal
injury or death caused by our negligence.
- We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These
links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take
responsibility for the content of those websites, we are not responsible
for the availability of them and will not be liable in any way for any
loss or damage which you may suffer by your use or inability to use
- If you decide to access linked websites you do so at your own risk.
If you purchase any goods or services from a third party or third party
website to which we provide a link your contract for the supply of those
goods and services will be with that third party.
- Reference to any product or service on the Site does not constitute
an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean
that the product or service is available in all countries or that the
name and description of any product in your country will be the same as
that included on the Site.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of the Site. However, as
certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot
guarantee that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to the
Site at all times.
- We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from
infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or
destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- We reserve the right at any time, without liability for doing so, to
modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the content,
functions or services we offer on the Site (or any part of them) with or
without notice. This includes removing information transmitted by you
- You agree that the information you provide us with when you use the
Site will be true and complete and that you will keep it true and
Use of the Site
You agree not to use the services we provide via the Site to:
- Transmit any information or do anything that is unlawful, harmful,
threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene,
libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially,
ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affilation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to
disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the services
- Transmit any information that you do not have a right to transmit or which infringes another’s rights;
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised promotion (including
without limitation “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or “pyramid
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other
computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy
or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or
- Interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks
connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures,
policies or regulations of networks connected to the services; or
collect or store personal data about other users.