Hair Transplant Cost
HAIR TRANSPLANT COST
Cost is what you pay, value is what you get! People have many questions and doubts regarding hair transplantation, often taking a significant amount of time to decide whether to undergo a hair transplant surgery or not. Several factors come to people’s minds before getting the hair treatment; like its cost, long-term result and treatment effectiveness, etc.
The cost of hair transplant can vary from place to place depending upon the city, state or country. Charges for hair treatment in the United States and European nations may be higher compared to most Asian countries. The cost of a hair transplant in the Middle East varies based on the local area and the performing surgeon. However, visiting consultants are unavailable for evaluation and follow-up, which might be inconvenient for patients. When researching hair transplants, people often look at the quality and variety of surgeries a surgeon can perform while selecting the clinic. As a result, many people choose to have their hair transplantation in places where the procedure is less expensive.
Factors that affect the cost of hair transplantation
- Your location where you live.
- Surgeon’s experience.
- Travel charges.
- The type of procedure chosen for the surgery.
- The number of transplanted hairs you want on your head.
One should never choose a transplant solely because of the low cost of the surgery; as quality and efficient results should matter the most. Just keep in mind that when it comes to expenses that are determined by the surgeon’s skills and experience, shortcuts should be avoided. Even though it is more expensive, hiring professional hair transplant doctors can help you achieve significant outcomes. However, a higher cost cannot guarantee a successful transplant.
Poorly executed hair transplant surgeries often require repair procedures, significantly increasing the overall cost by a large magnitude. Surgical procedures performed by qualified surgeons, on the other hand, give sustainable results leading to long-term cost savings.
Hair transplantation not only gives you the desired result but also boosts your confidence and uplifts your overall appearance positively. A skilled hair transplant surgeon will never impose their choices on you; they can only offer the right recommendations for hair restoration. However, the ultimate choice should always be yours.
Since we are born with a restricted donor area, the manner in which the donor is used has a significant impact. You can’t purchase a donor with money. We see a lot of patients who have been victims of bad hair transplants and come to us for help, eager to pay whatever it takes, but with an insufficient donor area to complete the job. Respect your donor area and don’t put yourself in this situation. It’s critical to choose the right procedure, whether FUT or FUE, or a combination approach, to make the most efficient use of your donor site.
Types of costs that you pay for a hair loss transplant:
1) DONOR AREA: The donor area has a limited supply of hair, so choosing the right treatment for hair transplantation is very crucial. Once the hairs are extracted out from your donor area, they can’t grow again.
2) MEDICINES: Sometimes you pay your hard-earned money for hair transplantation without knowing the fact that actual hair growth is done by a medicine called finasteride. The surgeon will not tell you this if they are not honest or genuine. So, it becomes your duty to research a lot before opting for the surgery.
3) TIME: How will you react or feel, if you spend your whole day on the surgery and then months of downtime, yet don’t achieve any fruitful results? You might feel frustrated and angry because not only the money but also your precious time is invested in it.
4) TRUST and HOPE: Victims of bad hair transplants lose hope and trust not only in others but regrettably sometimes in themselves. More often than not, they start blaming themselves for the inappropriate results.
People travel from all over the world to Satya Clinic, not only because they can get it at a lower cost than in their home countries, but because they can achieve excellent results and more alternatives from the wide range of hair regrowth techniques that we have been providing to our patients for nearly two decades.
Always remember “Even though being expensive, truth will cost you nothing; but a lie can cost you everything!”