Follicular Unit Extraction
Hair is the most important natural accessory that we carry with our personalities. Therefore baldness or alopecia can pose not just a big physical but an emotional problem as well. While browsing through the internet, the most common term you come across is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) treatment.
What Is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Follicular unit extraction is a hair transplant technique that involves extracting follicular units from the donor area and transplanting them to the bald area of your body.
FUE treatment has proven to be a win-win solution for those with lesser areas of baldness on their heads. A minimal number of grafts must be removed during FUE hair transplant without totally cutting off the donor area. The donor area is shaved in layers to ensure that it is properly covered beneath the remaining hair.
Salient Features of How SATYA Performs FUE Hair Transplant
● Specially designed titanium punches (0.7 to 1.0 mm size) and ergo metric motorized machines & mechanical hand held punches are used for extracting grafts from the donor area.
● Fast and precise surgery with minimal graft transaction rate.
● With SATYA’s FUE hair transplant surgery, the donor area is shaved off in layers to make it remain well hidden under the remaining hair.
● In FUE, there is minimal downtime. In just a week, the crusts fall & identification of the donor site becomes impossible.
● The patient can continue his or her normal activities from the next day. After one week, you can resume your vigorous workout routine.
DISADVANTAGES OF FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
The current situation is that surgeons do not want to invest their time and expertise in mastering various techniques of hair transplant surgeries.This unwillingness on their part leads them to unnecessarily promoting only single technique i.e FUE. This makes a layman think that FUE is the best and they don’t need any other treatment for hair regrowth. However, this is a wrong representation of facts. Sometimes FUE alone cannot procure a particularly high no of grafts, instead a combination approach is best suitable in such cases.
Opting for only FUE to get large number of grafts in advanced grade of baldness can lead to a scarred and exhausted donor area.
1. FUE can’t alone give you enough grafts to cover high grades of baldness (grade 4 onwards). If someone tries to do so he will be doing either by involving unsafe donor zone or by over harvesting the grafts.
2. The grafts taken from unsafe donor zone are not going to stay for a long period of time. These hair can shed out or thin out over a period of time.
3. Most of these patients are put on 1MG finasteride and results are shown, which is not good for their long-term interest and these are not real hair. These here will fall as soon as the patient stops using the medicine.
4. FUE is not a Scarless surgery has promoted by people. It leads to lot of small tiny scars all around in the donor and it also reduces the density at the back of your head. People who think that they can shave off their head after an FUE surgery, are highly mistaken.
In some clinics, the FUE hair transplant is promoted by different different names. Some people call it direct transplant, some call it best transplant, some call it perfect transplant and they charge you a fortune telling that.
what we are doing is the best and ordinary FUE is nothing in front of it. They try to portray in such a way that if you don’t get that particular method which is invented by them you are going to be at huge loss.
Don’t fall prey to such tactics it is nothing but the same old wine in a different pack.
Some problems that the patients have to face after such low cost FUE surgery are:
● Unlimited wait for the hair to grow
● Unlimited frustration/embarrassment
● Unlimited wastage of Donor area
● Unlimited artificial looks
● Unlimited pain
We also do FUE in body hair transplant. Over 3.5 million hair grafts have been successfully transplanted in over 2500 FUE hair transplant surgeries.
We have explained all the pros and cons of FUE hair transplant surgery. Do make the right choice while going for your hair transplantation. It’s YOUR CHOICE.
DSFT (Direct Stimulated Hair Transplant)TM Every surgeon has his or her own way of doing every single step of a surgical procedure. This gives a particular uniqueness to the entire procedure. The experience of the surgeon, the observation skills, the surgical equipment and the intent matter a lot in the final outcome of the surgery. This is FUE only and not different from any other method of transplantation be it DHT, DHI or series of funny names.
This revolutionary new technique is the result of hard work and years of research by Dr. Shaiil Gupta. With this, Satya ensures 100% natural results with matchless hair growth giving another life to the bald people of all ages and both sex. The grafts are activated using precise & specialized bio-stimulation technique and then placed at the receiver area. This is done without wasting any time so as to minimise the duration for which the grafts remain outside the body.
● Ensures thicker, faster and natural hair growth than other technique.
● Excellent hair coverage is seen in just 4 to 5 months.
● Fast and natural healing of donor area
● Totally safe and painless surgery
So DSFT is nothing but just Satya’s version of FUE, which we have been following & improvising for a decade now & which has been giving wonderful results in our patients.